Friends: You are invited to
in our upcoming photography event
at Elizabeth Presbyterian Church.
Each participating family (or individual)
will receive a complimentary 8 x 10 photo.
You'll also have the opportunity to purchase
additional photos as gifts for families or friends.
And you will receive a free copy of our new EPC directory.
The photography sessions will take place
in the EPC fellowship area at the following times.
Saturday, September 9 – from 10 am till 6 pm
Sunday, September 10 – from 12 pm till 6 pm
Monday, September 11 – from 2 pm till 9 pm
Tuesday, September 12 – from 2 pm till 9 pm
Here are three ways to schedule your photo session.
1. Call Cathy Ramsey at 303-646-3218, or
2. Email Cathy at email@example.com, or
3. Schedule online by clicking this link and following the instructions below.
1. Select the number in your group.
2. When the calendar pops up, click on the day you want to schedule.
3. When the available portrait session times pop up, select your preferred time by clicking "book it."
Note: You may notice some appointment times designated as "reserved." These are set as a way to manage the flow and provide your family with the best experience. Please do not select a "reserved" time for your appointment.
4. Once you have booked a time, you will be prompted to enter your name, phone number, etc. Once you have filled in the required information, click on "Finalize Portrait Session."
You will be able to preview your photos and make selections
immediately after your photo session.
You will have an option to include a short bio
to go with you photo in the church directory.
Tell your story! Have fun!
We are also inviting the community to participate.
If you know someone who is not an EPC member but would like
to have a family portrait taken, receive a free 8x10
and have an opportunity to purchase more photos and different sizes,
please let them know about this.
There will be an EPC deacon present during all sessions
to help if needed.
We are excited about his opportunity to create
a new picture directory for our church
and also reach out to our community at the same time.
If you have any questions, please call Cathy Ramsey, Deacon Moderator,