Be a soldier in the army of the Lord!
As we go into the new year, it's time to think about how we can each contribute to God's work. Many of our teams at EPC need help.
- Our Communications Team needs a web master.
- Our Christian Ed Team needs K-5 Sunday School teachers.
- Our Building & Grounds Team needs people to help with maintenance and repair.
- Our Youth Ministry needs adult volunteers.
- Our Missions Team needs a liaison to the Friends for Youth ministry and a liaison to the Zimbabwe Mission Partnership board.
- Our Outreach Team needs help representing EPC in community-wide events.
- Our Seniors and Family Life Ministries needs help organizing events and developing plans.
Outside the church, in ministries that are supported in part by EPC, volunteers are also needed. For instance, Alternatives Pregnancy Center is looking for client advocates to counsel and make a difference in the lives of people dealing with unwanted pregnancies. Friends for Youth can always use more mentors for young people in trouble. The Network Coffeehouse needs volunteers who can provide friendship to homeless and mentally ill people in the Capitol Hill area of Denver. For more about these ministries and others, click here.
There are many other opportunities, as well. Are you feeling the call to help in any of these areas or in some other way? If you aren't sure who to ask, call the church office, 303-646-4825, or ask Bruce or Mark.